When you’re a true Move Nourish Believe (MNB) girl you will constantly catch yourself saying things, that to you are completely normal, but to others may be a little odd; a foreign language of some sorts.
Everyday MNB girls tend to have a signature lingo of their own. And what better place to bear witness to some seriously hilarious hallway chatter each and every day, than here at Lorna Jane.
This post has been a long time coming. After months of secretly documenting things MNB girls say around the office, we are now ready to launch it to the masses. We ain’t afraid to poke a lil’ fun at ourselves and make a joke at this incredibly amazing Active Living culture. Because dear friends, this is us, an insight into the wonderful world of MNB: a healthy haven of all things green juicing, smoothie blending, yoga matt unrolling and affirmation chanting.
We have no doubt you will find yourself doing a little (maybe a lot) of head nodding, grinning and giggling and ‘OH EM GEE-ing’ at the thought of yourself saying these things too. It’s ok, we get it, us MNB girls need to stick together.
1. Don’t you just hate it when this happens…
3. The thing on every MNB girls weekend to do list…
5. Forget date night, I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Benchpress…
7. Seriously, is there anything more delicious? 8. It’s the equivalent of ‘underpants over tights’ type of superpower.
9. Along with the necessity of breakfast, our morning routine wouldn’t be complete without this essential step.
Do you catch yourself saying these things?
COMMENT below as we would love to hear more of your “Things MNB Girls Say!”
P.s We have more to come, so be sure to check back again real soon to get your dose.